Martes, Mayo 14, 2013

CONTRAST POEM



1. I am not a toy so you cannot play me
    I am not a toy so you cannot undress me
    I am not a toy so you cannot push me away
    I am not a toy  so you cannot give me a way
    I am not a toy so you cannot break me

2. I am not a tree so you cannot cut me
    I am not a tree so you cannot climbed me
    I am not a tree so I cannot shade you
    I am not a tree so I cannot fruit for you
    I am not a tree so I cannot be taller than you

3. I am not a chair so you cannot sit on me
    I am not a chair so you cannot drag me
    I am not a chair so I cannot carry you
    I am not a chair so I cannot comfortable to you
    I am not a chair so you cannot lean on me

4. I am responsible and thoughtful
    I wonder what my children will be like
    I hear whispers around the room
    I see smiles and lingering glances
    I want to become a university professor
    I am responsible and thoughtful
   
5. I pretend I am a princess
    I feel hope and sorrow
    I touch fluffy blankets and pillows
    I worry about too much violence
    I cry when I'm frustrated

6. I understand that life has ups and downs
    I say that problems are opportunities in disguise
    I dream about everyone being taken care of
    I try to help everyone find success
    I hope that I make a positive difference

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento